Welcome to Kuju, the ‘work for hire’ developer
At Kuju, our passion is rooted in collaborating on excellent games and interactive experiences.
Whether you need a game created from scratch or you need help finishing one, we are here to help you make it a reality.
For almost 20 years, we have worked with some of the biggest names in publishing and development.
In that time, we have created spectacular projects across all major platforms and a wide range of genres from traditional action titles to innovative puzzle games.
We have originated and developed new IP series such as Battalion Wars and Art Academy for Nintendo.
We have delivered console launch titles such as Powerstar Golf for Microsoft.
We have assisted in feature and content creation for huge franchise hits such as Guitar Hero and SingStar for Activision and Sony, respectively.
And we’ve recently added a new service focusing on building a world class VR team, developing all new experiences for a whole host of clients.
- Brand and licensed led games, experiences and gamification
- VR & AR experiences and games for brands and enterprise
- Maintaining game services, product extension & DLC production
- Supplementary mini development teams to help complete titles and take on features of other developers and publishers
- Ports & conversions to current generation hardware
- Supporting publishers and developers with managed supplementary mini-development teams to help complete titles on time, take on additional features and produce content
To find out more, contact the Kuju team on +44 (0) 20 7593 2250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.