Fancy working for a fun and dynamic company in a creative and technology-driven market? That's great news, because we're hiring.
Below is a selection of our current vacancies - Good luck with your application!
If you can't see anything below that's suitable, don't worry - We're always on the hunt for new talent, so email email@example.com with your CV or a link to your portfolio and we'll be happy to take a look.
Unreal 4 UI Developer/Technical Designer
We are looking for a UI developer/technical designer who will be responsible for implementing user interfaces in Unreal working from wireframes and technical specifications.
Working with design and art disciplines to prototype and iterate on UI solutions.
Technical implementation of user interfaces to final shippable quality.
Contract or FTC – 6 months
Location: Croydon/some flexible remote working
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• At least one shipped game using Unreal Engine
• Experience developing complex user interfaces for console and PC
• Excellent knowledge of blueprint for UI development
• Knowledge of localisation systems.
• Great communication skills and positive can-do attitude.
• Good organisation skills.
• C++ experience
• UMG experience