Fancy working for a fun and dynamic company in a creative and technology-driven market? That's great news, because we're hiring.
Below is a selection of our current vacancies - Good luck with your application!
If you can't see anything below that's suitable, don't worry - We're always on the hunt for new talent, so email email@example.com with your CV or a link to your portfolio and we'll be happy to take a look.
We are looking for an experienced animator with a good level of technical skill to create in-game real-time cinematics. This is an exciting opportunity to create memorable animations and cinematic moments for a console/PC game based on the successful TV series, Narcos. The ideal candidate will have a strong reel and Unreal Engine experience. This is short-term contract role for 3 months (potential to extend) with some flexible/remote working options although the preferred candidate will be able to work in the office for some of the week.
Using the Unreal Sequencer to create compelling real-time cinematic sequences combining characters, vehicles, props and VFX.
Creating character and facial animations.
Animating vehicles, props and cameras.
Capturing mocap data using an in-house solution.
Collaborating with the team to integrate cinematic sequences into the game flow.
Troubleshooting animation issues.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
· Industry experience as an Animator using Unreal Engine
· Reel demonstrating life-like and believable animation both figure and facial.
· Good understanding of cinematic animation/cinematography.
· Expert in animation authoring software such as Maya, Max, Motion Builder.
· One or more shipped games.
· Strong character animation portfolio.
· Experience Facial animation and lip-syncing
· Experience using mocap data.
· Excellent technical understanding of Unreal’s animation workflow.
· Able to communicate ideas quickly via sketches/storyboards
· Pro-active, organised, good communication skills and positive can-do attitude.
· Experience of working effectively in a team in-house or remotely.
· Passionate about storytelling and performance.
· Experience using Unreal sequencer
· Blueprint experience.
· Storyboarding experience
· Rigging experience (figure and facial).
· Strong interest in video games.