Fancy working for a fun and dynamic company in a creative and technology-driven market? That's great news, because we're hiring through our exclusive recruitment partner, Amiqus.
Below is a selection of our current vacancies - Good luck with your application!
If you can't see anything below that's suitable, don't worry - We're always on the hunt for new talent, so email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or a link to your portfolio and we'll be happy to take a look.
Reporting to the Senior Producer, you will be responsible for driving the creative vision of the project, ensuring that this is fully understood and mirrored by the team, every step of the way. Taking the high level concept, you will work with the rest of the development team, bringing to life an exciting and achievable design, before working with the team to implement throughout the project life cycle.
- Taking the high level concept and defining the games vision alongside the Senior Producer
- Create and maintain design documentation, including implementation guides and feature specifications
- Mentor and manage the Game Design team, taking part in reviews, recruitment and keeping oversight of everything design related
- Motivate the design team directly, encouraging and fostering creativity and best practice
- Design features that will increase user experience, engagement and retention
- Design challenging gameplay systems/mechanics, implementing and tuning in collaboration with the rest of the team
- Work closely with the other Project Leads, ensuring milestones are delivered to the highest quality
Requirements for the role;
- Previous Lead Design Experience on a console title
- Experience in designing strategic or action titles
- Design team management experience
- Working with multidisciplinary teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Preferable experience of working on a AAA title
We are looking for a Senior Producer who can run a high profile project from concept to release. They need to work with the lead designer and studio head to ensure the creative vision is strongly represented and kept to whilst also managing the day to day running of all aspects of the team. Budget, timeliness and quality are the 3 factors that needs to be balanced. New hires, kit, milestone deliveries, scope adjustments and scheduling are all the responsibility of the producer. As well as managing the development team they will need to manage up and out by having a close relationship with the publishing producer and keeping the IP owner well informed.
- Lead projects from concept to release on console.
- Skilled in project management.
- Excellent people skills
Would like to have:
- Experience in strategic or action titles.
- Worked with IP holders
- New concept experience
- Project planning at both a high level 'big picture' and detailed, week-by-week task-focused plans
- Working with a wide range of people from the most senior to the most junior, willing to both listen carefully and challenge hard
- Team management with an adaptable (by situation) style, focused on facilitative leadership as opposed to 'command and control'
- A grasp of Agile and especially Scrum - for example, working as part of a Scrum team or acting as Scrummaster
- Identifying process and planning issues and tenaciously following through to resolve them, adapting the teams approach to improve performance
- Experience of working in a constructively critical, open and honest culture
- Supplier management, such outsourcing or testing
YOU ALSO NEED TO BE:
- Flexible and open-minded
- Determined and self-motivated
- Prepared to rise to a challenge
- Obsessed with quality
- Creative and innovative
The role reports to the studio's Director